You might have read recently in our updated school handbook that we are currently extending our school uniform range and we are encouraging parents/carers to purchase from the updated range over time. There is no need to replace all items that are currently in use (e.g. our school tie).
We have linked with "School Wear Made Easy" to provide our new uniform. This provides parents with an online system to purchase uniform 24/7 from your own home. The exception to this provision is our school tie which can be purchased at the school office for £5.
- Uniform will now be available to order all year round.
- Free delivery to your home/chosen address with an aim to process and deliver orders within 7 working days.
- For more information regarding ordering, returns etc. please visit School Wear Made Easy Customer Service
Please note do not order one of the royal blue book bags as each child will receive one of these in August for the new school term and will replace current reading/homework folder.
The Dechmont Infant School uniform now consists of:
- Plain black, grey or navy trousers, skirts, shorts, pinafore dress, or gingham dress
- White polo shirt with or without badge, cotton shirt or blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt with badge or grey V-neck jumper with or without badge
- Black or dark flat shoes or trainers
PE kit should be brought to school each day (it can be left in school throughout term time if desired). It consists of:
- T-Shirt in white or blue (other colours acceptable)
- Dark coloured shorts
We have the full range of uniform samples in school so if you wish to check sizes, quality etc. please do not hesitate to contact the school office.